• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Storm Dec 7-10

NAM 500mb: You can see the shift from westerly to the SW flow as the baroclinic zone pushes southward. The models are having a difficult time depicting the upper level moisture. Remember to look at the 500mb charts, not just the surface.
c1148a7ab8fa18c8451d6d19a680dbe1.gif

700mb looks crazy. Very strong SW flow. Above freezing south of I-20 until jour 60

For my Columbia, SC friends, when you see the maps your minds may be blown. Don't fall for it. 850 go > 0c when the heavier stuff gets here as the low starts going and tracking closer to the coast.

For my Columbia, SC friends, when you see the maps your minds may be blown. Don't fall for it. 850 go > 0c when the heavier stuff gets here as the low starts going and tracking closer to the coast.

On the outside looking in...LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, just 2 miles from us they get 3-4 inches while we have 0.1-0.5 of mixed sleet. I love Lexington, SC so much.

I’m still paying for the 4.5” of snow on Nov 1st 2014...SMH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back