• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I didnt realize smallish icing events were worthy of being under a Winter Storm Warning.
Have you read the warning? .25” ice and sleet. I mean I’m desperate for winter weather but it’s hard to be jealous of that knowing they live in the portals of hell 5 months out of the year.

This one sucks thought I was walking out with a half foot plus got a dusting
The March 10th, 2010 storm looked like a lethal one for many of us about 5 days leading up to the event.

That was the same storm where folks in and around Sanford, NC got up under an ULL during the latter part of the evening and was walloped with 2" rates for a couple hours if I'm not mistaken.

The March 10th, 2010 storm looked like a lethal one for many of us about 5 days leading up to the event.

That was the same storm where folks in and around Sanford, NC got up under an ULL during the latter part of the evening and was walloped with 2" rates for a couple hours if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah my parents were under that band. Took some trees down in their yard

The crusher was 23 years ago, good luck having that happen again soon. The old brick was a optimistic person and would say that means we are due.
The old Brick was stupid. Yeah, it can snow here in March, but it's very unlikely, especially when it's becoming harder and harder to get snow here in January and February.

Back