• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter 22-23 Whamby and Banter Thread Part 2

I agree. Some really pretty places too. Lived in Morgan County WV for 11 years. Fun Winters and summers not so hot.

The Western states are the most beautiful imo, and Florida to me is not pretty at all. So the lack of natural beauty and a climate with very little change makes it hands down the last place i want to live.
To me Florida is kind of ugly except along the coast. Once you get away from the coast it gets ugly pretty fast.

To me Florida is kind of ugly except along the coast. Once you get away from the coast it gets ugly pretty fast.
LOL, yeah i didnt want to use the word ugly but i agree. To each their own for sure. I like rolling hills and mountains. I love the Virginia piedmont and I miss a yard full of leaves in the Fall and snow in the Winter. Not sure MB is gonna work out for me.

LOL, yeah i didnt want to use the word ugly but i agree. To each their own for sure. I like rolling hills and mountains. I love the Virginia piedmont and I miss a yard full of leaves in the Fall and snow in the Winter. Not sure MB is gonna work out for me.
Virginia is one of the most beautiful states I've been to. I personally like the landscape of Virginia more than NC.

To me much of NC is kind of dull outside of the coast and mountains.
Hahaha.. NC cities are mostly in the Piedmont, so that takes away from some of the natural beauty in that part of the state i think. But yeah, the mountains and the coast are the nicest parts of NC.

I hope Charlotte gets a trace so Brad Panovich can eat sh**
I hope they don't. Tired of hearing him say how there has never been a snowless winter when indeed there have been many without measurable snow. That trace bs is recordable not measurable. But he won't be able to use that anymore after this year

I should just move back to Florida and never have to worry about snow again.
In some ways I do miss it. It takes away all the stress with no expectations. Well, with the expectation of January 2018, when we somehow got a dusting of snow and ZR in the Florida panhandle. That was cool.

It was painful missing several big dogs while I was away, though (three 6”+ storms, one near a foot). Of course, I move back, and through three and a half winters the best we’ve managed is a couple inches, ugh. Is it worth it?

Back