• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter 2019-20 Discussion

2c9b244a337ab6aa495fa07f982ef908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, selling!! Look at how much weaker the block is on the 12Z GFS (FV3) and look at how much warmer is the SE US.

Lol, selling!! Look at how much weaker the block is on the 12Z GFS (FV3) and look at how much warmer is the SE US.
Selling at a major discount.

Buy in late December ... market will command a premium then ...

@FallsLake Does this big October nor'Easter qualify as the kind of storm we don't want to see in October, where it means winter is going to suck now?
Big storm or a big eastern trough would not be good in the last days of October going into the first two weeks of November. If we're going with the theory.... Oh and if anybody ask for a detailed scientific explanation, I'll direct you to the closest woolly worm. ;)

Big storm or a big eastern trough would not be good in the last days of October going into the first two weeks of November. If we're going with the theory.... Oh and if anybody ask for a detailed scientific explanation, I'll direct you to the closest woolly worm. ;)
Last year, we didn't have one and we had one of the sucky-est winters ever. I say let's do the opposite this October and see what happens.

Last year, we didn't have one and we had one of the sucky-est winters ever. I say let's do the opposite this October and see what happens.
I agree. And the way I see it (now), I say get the cold anyway and anytime we can. In the SE we can't be choosey. So yes, big Halloween storm and early November SC snow --> bring it on.

I agree. And the way I see it (now), I say get the cold anyway and anytime we can. In the SE we can't be choosey. So yes, big Halloween storm and early November SC snow --> bring it on.
but who wants to read the daily whining for 4 months straight on afterwards ...
oh ... yeah ... some names pop in, but ...

Back