• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Debby

12z HWRF......been waiting on this.
Stronger into FL.....979
Stronger into south GA......989
Watching the rest of the run.

18z should be telling.

hwrf_ref_04L_fh18-18.gif
hwrf_ref_04L_fh33-33.gif

@Shaggy get your insurance updated?

I"M TELLING you, if Model projections (hold) this might, look like Floyd(s) child play..
I know, I lived in Town Creek back in those days.. (Winnibow)..
I recall, seen what 133 going to SouthPort was/looked like.. After Floyd..

You very well might have the Cape fear River AND Town creek in/under/OVER your house!

I"M TELLING you, if Model projections (hold) this might, look like Floyd(s) child play..

You very well might have the Cape fear River AND Town creek in/under/OVER your house!
I'm fairly elevated here and neighbors have said this area does t flood so we will see

@Shaggy, your "neighbors are full of (sh) it".. That (hood) didn't exist before, Florence, much less Floyd..

I heard FEMA insurance is pretty cheap. My bro pays under 100 dollars a month for his and he lives in Florida.

12Z Euro: LF 50 miles SW of 0Z Euro or 15 miles SW of Myrtle Beach then moving NNW. This is also 100 miles N of the 12Z UKMET hour 96.
Then to Florence followed by Fayetteville as it weakens.
Extremely heavy rain CHS to MYR.

12Z Euro: LF 50 miles SW of 0Z Euro or 15 miles SW of Myrtle Beach then moving NNW. This is also 100 miles N of the 12Z UKMET hour 96.
Then to Florence followed by Fayetteville as it weakens.
Extremely heavy rain CHS to MYR.
Looks quite a bit further west than Fayetteville to me. Looks like it stalls over Lumberton then makes the slow trek up to Burlington, NC.

@Shaggy, your "neighbors are full of (sh) it".. That (hood) didn't exist before, Florence, much less Floyd..
Trying to plug in on Fema,Gov maps, assess things is painstaking. Ugh.. Maybe its where im using phone. Ill try again tommorow at work. Just trying to get a good idea. House was built post Florence, so thats best rule of thumb to use around those neck of woods. Again, if not needed for Debby, she will contribute heavily to the next one. What made Floyd so bad was Dennis, then Floyd going into a comma ,not moving hardly over eastern NC

City of Savannah having press conference at 3pm to discuss school and possible evacuations.

Little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry has plateaued for a few days now and most likely won’t drop before the rains set in. Take these predictions for what they are. *If* the rain comes slow enough we can probably manage. I do worry about the potential for inches of rain on top of the area wide heavy totals we had in July and how this may affect power outages if this thing strengthens offshore and comes in as a hurricane.

Attachments

• IMG_4025.png
    IMG_4025.png
    2 MB · Views: 11
12Z Euro ens: only ~25% curve back NW CHS south (similar to 0Z) vs ~75% doing that on the 12Z GEFS.
Compared to recent Euro ens going NW CHS S: ~33% did on 0Z and ~75% did on yesterday’s 12Z

Back