• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Weather Banter & Venting Thread

TheBatman

FEAR IS A TOOL
Reaction score
I have created this thread so if you have anything you want to discuss or banter about on the tropical side of things. This way we don’t clutter up the main hurricane forum. Please make us of this.

LOL@the NAM!!! If I had to use the NAM or Brick for a forecast track, I’d go with Brick!! What’s the DGEX showing?:D:D

So ummm what's up with the site on the computer, I'm logged out and it won't let me log back in. I reset my password and still no bueno.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So ummm what's up with the site on the computer, I'm logged out and it won't let me log back in. I reset my password and still no bueno.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I logged out then back in . Let me know if you are still having issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks is a good time to remember the importance of first responders in all of our lives. Thousands of first responders will be risking life and limb on a huge scale this week assisting the public as trees are uprooted, power lines fall, and flood waters rise.

I understand we don’t want the main Florence thread cluttered with banter but I fell like a few shots here or there give the discussion some character. Just my two pennies

I understand we don’t want the main Florence thread cluttered with banter but I fell like a few shots here or there give the discussion some character. Just my two pennies
I don't completely disagree but we've found before if you don't have a cross the board "policy" then when you start allowing some and not others, you get complaints. Heck you allow it you get complaints, you remove it you get complaints.... trust me we can't win. Lol

I don't completely disagree but we've found before if you don't have a cross the board "policy" then when you start allowing some and not others, you get complaints. Heck you allow it you get complaints, you remove it you get complaints.... trust me we can't win. Lol
You are right. Hard to keep it balanced w/o looking like you’re playing favorites

Meanwhile, at the National Hurricane Center...

giphy.gif

Back