• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Weather Banter & Venting Thread

Sorry you get to keep your roof ... :oops:
I will be happy if it stays away. I just think it is crazy how much it changed the last two days. I know it happens all the time with winter storms. The bad thing is the general public sees this and thinks next time the models are wrong and the track will change again, but the next time it might not.

I think it's broken. That would defy any storm ever in existence but it couldn't verify

hwrf_mslp_uv850_26W_11.png

I will be happy if it stays away. I just think it is crazy how much it changed the last two days. I know it happens all the time with winter storms. The bad thing is the general public sees this and thinks next time the models are wrong and the track will change again, but the next time it might not.
Cool ... ;)

I still think elevated and moderate kind of mean the same thing. And they split Wake right down the middle like they do with winter storm threats.
FB_IMG_1536798972633.jpg

Still seeing no big models giving mby more than 5”, some as little as 1-2”!? Guess it slows down and stalls till it gets to GSP, then rockets over the apps!

Where’s Shetley?? I need his positive vibes now!! Shetley can you hear me!??

Lol @ people taking the Icon and 3k NAM seriously!??? Wait till January,I’ll break out the two most reliable models for winter storms: the DGEX and JB’s special model, the Pioneer!!

JC is such a butt burglar! Has no clue! Says he’s expecting maybe 2” of rain at best, because it’s moving so fast now! Says the faster movement on land will cause it to weaken faster?? WTF? He must have got his Met degree from NCState!

Just like winter, NC gets all the good stuff!! Congrats on the North shift!:mad::(

Go Georgia Southern

JC is such a butt burglar! Has no clue! Says he’s expecting maybe 2” of rain at best, because it’s moving so fast now! Says the faster movement on land will cause it to weaken faster?? WTF? He must have got his Met degree from NCState!
Is there something wrong with NC State's Met program?? Serious question, cause I was looking at either there or UNCC... Ugh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

no idea... I spent one year in the Aggie's met program, until I dropped out to tour with a black metal band.

Is there something wrong with NC State's Met program?? Serious question, cause I was looking at either there or UNCC... Ugh.

No, just venting and a Tarheel fan! I hear MSU has a good meteorology program

no idea... I spent one year in the Aggie's met program, until I dropped out to tour with a black metal band.
Oof, that would be a hard call for me to make... I've loved both for as long as I can remember (met and black metal)

Back