• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Nestor

I find it interesting that models are showing more rain on the left side of the system than the right side.

I just don't see how there's going to be that much rain to the N/W of the center. It almost seems like there's more rain on that side of the center than there is the East side.

As I understand it, its primarily due to the interaction with approaching trough from the west and the transition to subtropical.

Had some pretty good morning rain but the dry slot is here, and I wouldn't be surprised if I was almost done.

But the soaking rains have definitely been beneficial.

The heavy rain is in the opposite place of where you would normally expect. The east side (North FL) seems to not be getting much rain at all.

I find it interesting that models are showing more rain on the left side of the system than the right side.

I just don't see how there's going to be that much rain to the N/W of the center. It almost seems like there's more rain on that side of the center than there is the East side.
The heavy rain is in the opposite place of where you would normally expect. The east side (North FL) seems to not be getting much rain at all.
;)

Back