• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Nestor

I got cut off from the heaviest to my south and east. Ended up with 1.29" so I'm not complaining. 1.76" for the week. That's good enough, especially with lower temps, to get soil moisture up a bit. Could use about 10" more in short order to get rid of the drought and re-fill the small ponds.
Can't believe you and Senoia got cut out so badly. Maybe you have more rain there here during the summer, lol. I ended up with 5.1, or 5.6 depending on if I emptied the pot after the last system. But I've gone all summer with very little, so I needed catching up :) Edit: The Experiment Station had 3.85

Last edited:
Well, it's 55 here so you are closer to the promised land than I am. Don't think it will be long before 33 shows up during one of these storms. Just saw another one coming up soon according to Goofy, and some cold air pressing down with a bit of pink showing up in the Apps. I am so ready. My mood improved 100 percent when the Oct 90's finally broke.
Wow. Just wow. :eek::eek::eek:

Back