• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Dear Heavens at the rains tonight. 5 plus inches

Somehow more stuff is firing as it heads into a overturned atmosphere, but nothing can’t do ---- no matter how much cape there is near Charlotte 9E8FAED4-758D-451A-BD51-1A16E8207CAF.png

@SD @Myfrotho704_ check out radar over Greenville and over the last few hours new showers pop up right over or just east of my area and move east. Back building and everything. They're not heavy but I think I know what's going on. Someone opened a rain portal right over Pitt County!

• Wow
Reactions: SD
Lets see what today holds.....any storms will be efficient rain makers though......PWAT's 2.1....

little tidbit from MHX write up

wet pattern will continue with abundant moisture in place as
evident from PW values AOA 2"...near climatological max for this
time of year.

pwtr.gif

I'm a little surprised by the lack of coverage and organization on the CAMS today. If there was a day to outperform short range models it's today with much more heating and a weak mcv rolling across the state
I’m getting greedy , I want flooding rains today . Then I want the flooding rains to continue into hurricane season and to be followed by some hurricanes .

I’m getting greedy , I want flooding rains today . Then I want the flooding rains to continue into hurricane season and to be followed by some hurricanes .
Well let's see what actually develops today. The 3k makes a little more sense with the W-E oriented band out in front of the disturbance and the trailing N-s band on the south side. Looks like the chances tomorrow has storms is increasing along and S of 64

Back