• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Looks like storms in alabama are overproducing some. Or maybe I'm not in touch with the weather for today lol. No pouring concrete for me today

Yeah not feeling good about it. Basic rules stil apply. Add 5-10kts to wind and 1-3 feet to seas and thats usually been my experience. Tbey always miss winds and waves offshore.

Sun
NE winds 10 to 15 kt, becoming E 5 to 10 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft. Adjacent sounds and rivers a moderate chop, diminishing to light chop. A chance of showers and tstms. winds and seas higher in and near tstms.

Nam 3km isn’t as excited as the hrrr that’s for sure, interesting to see the hrrr more aggressive for once

Nam 3km isn’t as excited as the hrrr that’s for sure, interesting to see the hrrr more aggressive for once
3km has always been less aggressive for most of the cases past few weeks .. I feel like long range HRRR has always given us the hope although even the HRRR doesn’t see storm initialization as great either

eye candy for fro and rdu
nam3km_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_52.png

Back