• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

@SD wish you could see the texts, fro was very very bitter and sad last dews we got all the storms and rain so he is being spiteful right now . Lol
You sound like your taking my jokes serious, cry you little poor thing, I’ve enjoyed my 1.59 and actually legit multicell/MCS today ?

I believe the rain moving in started being effected by @SD’s grass ... so dry it sucked the life out of the atmosphere ? ... I have a good feeling about tomorrow the CENTRAL NC BOYS will strike their pot of gold soon again!

I believe the rain moving in started being effected by @SD’s grass ... so dry it sucked the life out of the atmosphere ? ... I have a good feeling about tomorrow the CENTRAL NC BOYS will strike their pot of gold soon again!
Don't worry Apex, Wake Forest, Zebulon will get theirs tonight

You sound like your taking my jokes serious, cry you little poor thing, I’ve enjoyed my 1.59 and actually legit multicell/MCS today ?
My guy I said nothing your the one inciting all this. What does that tell us? It reveals the true depth of your bitterness last few days . I’m pretty happy I love this weather and you know it lmao. As I said , enjoy it will be another week or something before your next storm. I’ll enjoy my storms .

Hrrr shows mountain convection tomorrow wonder if we can get some to push east off outflows

My guy I said nothing your the one inciting all this. What does that tell us? It reveals the true depth of your bitterness last few days . I’m pretty happy I love this weather and you know it lmao. As I said , enjoy it will be another week or something before your next storm. I’ll enjoy my storms .
?‍♂️

Hrrr shows mountain convection tomorrow wonder if we can get some to push east off outflows
I think going forward the flow aloft is really gonna be ideal for just that. With any luck we should all be able score some good storms as the week progresses. Hopefully I get to experience my favorite one day this week… outflow from the west colliding with the sea breeze front right over me…and BOOM!! Either way, I’m at 4.13 inches since last Thursday now, so definitely no complaints for me.

Back