• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

I bet it goes outflow dominant and dies, not trying to be Mr negative

Still 86 outside with plenty of CAPE.

5f35ab3b56ef2304be4bfedab84578d6.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god. Talk about a double whammy for Charlotte. Yesterday than today. Drove home in this mess. Could barely see the road. Standing water is literally everywhere. Constant lightning/thunder. And it's still going on. Not complaining at all though. This is one of the many reasons I love living in the Carolina's/South. Can't beat this type of weather!

Still 86 outside with plenty of CAPE.

5f35ab3b56ef2304be4bfedab84578d6.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah and mlcape is still good too but the stuff near GSO is losing intensity as the OFB drives out front. The stuff E of CLT to near CAE is interesting since it hasn't become dominated by outflow and may have a little LL inflow. I'm interested in the area just NE of CAE it almost looks like a weak MCV may be trying to get going which could give us a chance. Otherwise it's hard to find a reason for this to progress to our area

Yeah I’ve been eyeing this period .. big time MCS potential .. big cape and forcing means we could be dealing with a nasty little event
We’ll probably need some help from little pieces of energy embedded in the ridge aloft, could either become days with nothing or days with widespread convection

Back