• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Man I don’t know if I like the trends here we could turn this into a humid roast with very isolated storms, although cape would probably be high and globals do like to be to isolated with storms, but euro has backed away from the more disturbed flow it had in previous runs 758D90B4-EF37-40C1-B979-2D66F9B098B4.png

Man I don’t know if I like the trends here we could turn this into a humid roast with very isolated storms, although cape would probably be high and globals do like to be to isolated with storms, but euro has backed away from the more disturbed flow it had in previous runs View attachment 84600
As long as the ridge keeps its axis over the NE and we keep the weakness over us I've got no problem with this pattern. If we lose that weak upper level energy it'll be ugly

As long as the ridge keeps its axis over the NE and we keep the weakness over us I've got no problem with this pattern. If we lose that weak upper level energy it'll be ugly
Should check out the euro that weak ULL retrogrades back over to us on the euro to a position where it gives us good storms that’s interesting

Back