• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Only had a brief break mid morning however we had a storm around 530 that woke us up with thunder and besides that mid mor ing break I've heard thunder off and on for hours now. I might go 20 to 30 minutes without hearing any but not much more than that. Never a lot and never concentrated but just random rumbles of thunder.

Getting dark here again.

seihnPr.gif

This band of rain is going to sit over me for the next couple hours ... we’re past drought at this point RDU will end up similar as me .. were probably already around 3 inches and counting
Yeah honestly I didn’t think it would happen but after today RDU may have racked 4 inches of rain last 48 hours . We are definitely over 3 now, forget drought we are above the monthly rainfall total with more storm chances and a whole lot of June left to go, assuming reason of June is normal rainfall wise or even above average ( not seeing anything suggesting a return to bone dry) then we could finish the month 8-10 inches total. Here’s to hoping , combined with average to maybe a bit above average temps I would be pretty satisfied .

Back