• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

I’m sorry man, but it’s 180 hrs out. The gfs will change so much look at how it handle pass system one run shouldn’t hype no one up.

It’s been showing this for more than 1 time, 4th run in a row, this storm has a look that could produce and be strong due to blocking, and I doubt he’s hyping

For upstate sc and NE ga people we need this to get it’s act together a little quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry man, but it’s 180 hrs out. The gfs will change so much look at how it handle pass system one run shouldn’t hype no one up.
To be honest Gfs has been completely consistent with this type of storm signal for a while now ... first had big snow then turned warmer and now it’s trending colder as we get closer .. something to watch

To be honest Gfs has been completely consistent with this type of storm signal for a while now ... first had big snow then turned warmer and now it’s trending colder as we get closer .. something to watch
Plus the GEFS jumped on board the last run. When that happens I can’t help but be enthused. Although, the EPS doesn’t have a single member with anything. Red Flag? We’ll see tomorrow morning.

If this would become a powerful storm or blizzard in NC, I'll chase

Do we have any analogs to this system on the GFS verbatim? I’m fascinated with this track and wonder if ATL ever scored with a setup like this

If that blocking beneath the land of green keeps trending stronger, watch out..all assuming the GFS is correct with the general setup..either way, I haven’t seen heights like this in a while View attachment 28096
Also notice the ridge axis out west is ticking west

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do we have any analogs to this system on the GFS verbatim? I’m fascinated with this track and wonder if ATL ever scored with a setup like this

Something about the Precip shield reminds me of the Carolina Crusher. Though probably a much different storm at H5?

I would trust Benedict Arnold with my deepest secrets before I trusted the GFS is correctly modeling a piece of energy going over the Rockies, coalescing into a ULL and then bombing off the coast. Let's pump some brakes.
Agree with this but it's at least fun to look at

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For upstate sc and NE ga people we need this to get it’s act together a little quicker.

Ridge ticking west as SD mentioned would help the cause. 50/50 low seems to be moving faster but it’s got that dragons tale elongated look.i’ll be honest I’m not sure exactly what we want there

Back