• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

Euro has been bad as well, but it looks better this run, gonna need a bombing low for any CAA at 850mb which could be dragged down by heavy precip to allow any snow 77E3D982-67D1-4E8F-BDE0-B4771A9DA5B0.gif

The euro doesn't look horrible
1576864800-ZvoiPUkc950.png
Just about to post this too and it's actually trending colder, still marginal temps but this could be fun to track over the next week

Low is to far south but I’ll take it right now
Bizarre track, but one would think if it's getting pushed that far south thanks to the -nao then temps would be colder? Anyway I'm with you too far south at this juncture is better than too far north that's for sure

Bizarre track, but one would think if it's getting pushed that far south thanks to the -nao then temps would be colder? Anyway I'm with you too far south at this juncture is better than too far north that's for sure

Strong block on top of it contributes to that weird track, has nowhere to go but East or even SE 2D3F8022-1FCD-4161-88A4-04F95D59E12A.jpeg
And here comes some random NS energy on the GLs, whatitdo 69389DA9-2B01-48B2-BA71-1293C07670AC.jpeg

I really want the 22nd to work. What do we need to trend in the right direction? Getting the sense that if everything lines up correctly it could be pretty fun.

Back