• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern The Great December Dump

The GFS definitely could be onto something. UK has deep cutoff in Tx with 50/50 low and ridging extending down from Hudson Bay.

View attachment 28025

Looks even better than the gfs, Gfs has slowly been getting that look tho, more confluence these past 2 runs, and ridging over that shortwave, get that ridging over it to block it along with that -NAO and it’ll go ? EAD22698-3C51-48AB-A421-094F11F00DE1.gif

Hard to get excited about a marginal threat effecting the upper south but we can still use the rain down here I suppose and hope that low digs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfs basically gives NC a close call/borderline blizzard, looks like the storm the northeast just got a few weeks ago, still lots of rain but it was a step in the right direction
Need to get the Tuesday system big rain out of the way first to see if the latter is legit. I would wager not East of the mtns given no major cold air mass prior, during or hell even after.

Hmmm a little GEFS support. Haven't looked at temps, I'm sure marginal but interesting none the lesee

View attachment 28030

Yeah, some show rain with a beautiful track and even to far south, and the ones that do show snow are big dogs, which is only a few, bottom line, this storm is likely gonna be pretty strong and have big QPF with it

Unfortunately most of that comes from 3 members. Member 1 has almost a foot of snow across N GA so that alone produces half an inch on the mean.
Dude.... stop it! Lol

Yeah, temps are a problem the mean is seriously skewed and those couple of big dogs would be a paste bomb dependent on dynamic cooling

Dude.... stop it! Lol

Yeah, temps are a problem the mean is seriously skewed and those couple of big dogs would be a paste bomb dependent on dynamic cooling
And just so we can see the couple that are jacking up the mean....

1576347979502.png

And just so we can see the couple that are jacking up the mean....

View attachment 28034
So why are the members different on another site? Do they really shuffle around?
GEFSSE_prec_snens_252.png

Back