• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

Oh yay less but still hot and dry. The eps mean doesn't exactly give off vibes of pumpkin spice and bon fires... mainly mid 80s
Yes true I don’t believe fall is coming but some maybe cool mornings and not so hot afternoons .. I’ll take mid 80s and lower dews with how we’ve been .. not great for drought but I have faith we will get some big joint system at some point with tropics/front that sags south towards us … usually provides a good areal rain for many .. but haven’t seen a consistent sign on that so I’ll just enjoy the average temps

Reactions: SD
Yes true I don’t believe fall is coming but some maybe cool mornings and not so hot afternoons .. I’ll take mid 80s and lower dews with how we’ve been .. not great for drought but I have faith we will get some big joint system at some point with tropics/front that sags south towards us … usually provides a good areal rain for many .. but haven’t seen a consistent sign on that so I’ll just enjoy the average temps
Yeah it'll be nice to get some lower dews and cooler days. I'm just ready to get away from summer all together

Yup looks like summer is over! View attachment 89958
Funny how areas way south of you like Atlanta will be a good 10-15 degrees cooler than you over the next few days. I guess that front just won't make it that far west. Could even be some 50s at night in AL and GA while you are in the 70s at night.

View attachment 89976Here we go 91L models. Is there a thread for this?

Thanks man. I know this is a sheared model because of the spread. Who knows at this point.

Back