• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

day2otlk_0600.gif

But it rained a lot 2 months ago and the water didn't go anywhere it just waited until it was dry!!!!!
The 1-3" below average amounts over the last 30 days coupled with some nice heat has wiped that out, that's a metwannabeguarantee

The 1-3" below average amounts over the last 30 days coupled with some nice heat has wiped that out, that's a metwannabeguarantee
10 days since the last rain here and my front yard has just about checked out on me. Noticed lots of stressed lawns around the area the last few days. Might not be on the drought monitor but obvious effects are obvious

10 days since the last rain here and my front yard has just about checked out on me. Noticed lots of stressed lawns around the area the last few days. Might not be on the drought monitor but obvious effects are obvious

Yea that 4 days of rain was great, but when you go 2 weeks with nothing more and hit 95 everyday....

poof.

Back