• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe or Harvey Birdman. I can’t even remember what that show was about View attachment 20218
He was a lawyer with his own law firm. I used to watch it all the time on Adult Swim. The episode they did about Scooby-Doo and Shaggy being on trial for marijuana possession was hilarious. This show is on Hulu, you made me want to go watch it again. lmao

EDIT

Last edited:
That would be *gasp* Biblical! Can't wait for the blog posts that would certainly ensue!
Let's try a bird's eye view imitation....... roof collapse mudslides trees toppling homes washed away birds drowning weather 101 halifax county wannabe specials sharknados dust bowl destroyer solar system altering banned from local events gov't out to get me the ark won't even let birds in no other one out there the one and only.

drop it he says

tenor.gif

12z hrrr has some death banding over my area after hour 8, it’s gonna dissapear when instability and Upward vertical velocity don’t very, I’ll take the heavy stratiform rain I’m about to get anyways ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back