• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is miss #2. He was close enough to give a sprinkle at least but not close enough for that downpour. I will take what I can get.View attachment 20249

In other news, just had a significant weather advisory issued here for 40 mph wind gusts and heavy rain for a storm coming in from my west. Let’s see how I miss this one.
There she blows, I’m gonna get one. 3rd times the charm.9E7BCA19-497E-4123-97D0-8F906E069E11.png

You're good to go, Larry!
Just don't PM me the dry-cleaning bill ... ;)

Getting some rain now. Hopefully, the savings on the water bill from not having to water for awhile, thanks to the rain, will be enough to pay for the dry cleaning, thanks to the rain.

I can't help but notice that rain tends to miss the vast majority of posters' homes here and at other wx boards most of the time instead of hitting like it was supposed to do. What I'm trying to figure out is where the rain actually goes. Any ideas? ;)
The birds drink it all, and they form a shield! ?

The old central nc rain hole
4e53d31a7c26255d13d22d01bf6610b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hrrr looks weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty annoying to have a pwat over 2 inches and no rain. Think we may see things pick back up toward morning with that disturbance in north Ga right now.

Pretty annoying to have a pwat over 2 inches and no rain. Think we may see things pick back up toward morning with that disturbance in north Ga right now.

Yeah it was keying on that earlier then lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If all we are going to get are clouds and rain with no good storms, I'd rather it be sunny and hot.

The three beat types of weather are...

1. Storms
2. Snow
3. Sunny and warm

These are facts.

It's going to be a bad beat if I somehow get missed by this storm. Pretty soon I should be able to say that I finally got my first good downpour in several days.

Edit: At just past 7:50 PM, here it comes! Hooray! This should be more than just those sprinkles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back