• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but notice that rain tends to miss the vast majority of posters' homes here and at other wx boards most of the time instead of hitting like it was supposed to do. What I'm trying to figure out is where the rain actually goes. Any ideas? ;)

I can't help but notice that rain tends to miss the vast majority of posters' homes here and at other wx boards most of the time instead of hitting like it was supposed to do. What I'm trying to figure out is where the rain actually goes. Any ideas? ;)

Roxboro, NC. Like all of our snow. :(

Lake Lanier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't expect it to rain hard so I left the house with only a light jacket and not an umbrella. Big mistake

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I did the same and actually went so far as to not even bring a jacket. I was bailed out a little by the hat I'm wearing but still got drenched. I'm okay with it though, at least it's legitimately raining here

That's the secret! Go out without an umbrella and rain coat and one will finally get his/her rain. But the crucial detail is to just go outside into your backyard so your own yard gets it.
Getting one's car washed used to work but not anymore.

That's the secret! Go out without an umbrella and rain coat and one will finally get his/her rain. But the crucial detail is to just go outside into your backyard so your own yard gets it.
Getting one's car washed used to work but not anymore.

just wear a suit ... in a little hamlet called Hogtown ... it'll rain and cost you $40.00 for a dry clean ...

Here we go. Miss #1 to the north.View attachment 20241
Here is miss #2. He was close enough to give a sprinkle at least but not close enough for that downpour. I will take what I can get.B3541BA3-0244-4AC7-8B27-BFAA1DF44CD1.png

In other news, just had a significant weather advisory issued here for 40 mph wind gusts and heavy rain for a storm coming in from my west. Let’s see how I miss this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back