• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to ask because I haven’t figured it out yet... is 1300m finally truly banned or is he still on his self imposed ban that he lifted?
I’m glad you asked. Just to clarify, he’s on a self imposed lifetime mandatory ban at which any time the ban may be lifted in order to comment. After said comment has been made, the mandatory ban is once again mandated.

You just un-zipped your fly .... too late to try and hide now.

Yep, cat is already out of the bag.

He/she is obviously trying to screw with us and sadly for them it didn't work.

Dec 9, 2018:
"I actually programmed the winter storm database from scratch" ..." there are a lot of things I wanted to add to it before I left (the State Climate Office) but didn't"

#busted

:)

Metwannabe special
2183f0daf1656eaede938f84d88784ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, cat is already out of the bag.

He/she is obviously trying to screw with us and sadly for them it didn't work.

Dec 9, 2018:
"I actually programmed the winter storm database from scratch" ..." there are a lot of things I wanted to add to it before I left (the State Climate Office) but didn't"

#busted

:)

Oof exposedddd, fbi/mods open up
AE11AD50-A6BC-4967-948C-504BAD158B19.gif

I’m glad you asked. Just to clarify, he’s on a self imposed lifetime mandatory ban at which any time the ban may be lifted in order to comment. After said comment has been made, the mandatory ban is once again mandated.

I like to call it being self banned when you feel like it. Popping in whenever to say whatever, and then disappearing for long stretches. I've done something like this before in other channels, but I kept my word until a breaking point at one place and for a month at another.

See 3k nam... someone point me to the checkout line please

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The NAM also gets weak tropical development from a MCV that develops close to the OBX, which is unlikely, but it’s pulls it back towards NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back