• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip 1300m

giphy.gif

So let me get this straight. You want to threaten me by sending my posts (which I have shown to my current boss and keep a running archive of for just such occasions) while you galavant around as the next coming on social media and at UNCC where I have numerous personal connections with faculty and staff. Go ahead chief, the ball is in your court. Just wait till your advisors read what every single mod and admin has had to say about you on here.

Round of applause to our junior meteorological scholar.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also:

REEEE ants in the house REEEE.

I've had worse cases like ants crawling all over my plate for lunch, but I just went to the bathroom and spotted ants in there. I killed them with raid, but reeee.
I had a horrible ant infestation a few summers ago, it made me pray for the first cool day to arrive.

I had a horrible ant infestation a few summers ago, it made me pray for the first cool day to arrive.

Oh man in 2017 for me it was terrible. I remember specifically to expand that comment that I had, my dad fixed me bacon, toast, and eggs for lunch. I usually loved that (yes, for lunch not breakfast), but there was ants crawling all over the table and plate eventually. I think I only ate half my lunch.

Also remember my dad vacuuming ants and yet they'd parade back out of the bag multiple times. He ended up having to put out the poison bombs that are similar to the ones for cockroaches to try to take care of it some, and it's better but still you have those cases like tonight.

This is just insulting. Charlotte & Greenville hitting the jackpot in June just like we do every single winter!
:(

I have yet to see ANY measurable rain this month despite high daily probabilities of POPs

View attachment 20205

Wow that’s brutal. Maybe the upper level energy next few days will bring some nice rains to the area!

It's sad really that someone w/ all those "degrees" and prowess is getting embarrassed by amateurs and someone w/ just one 4-year degree in meteorology, the fact that him or her continues to come back to the well over & over again so to speak, even after being absolutely humiliated on prior occasions speaks volumes to what kind of person we're dealing with and it's really the definition of stupidity. This kind of adolescent behavior and commentary from 1300m is the kind of things that come back to haunt you later in life and get said individual fired or blackballed from jobs.

Sadly, this individual is continuing to dig their own grave at this very moment. I'm sure once their prior colleagues at the state climate office see this out of control behavior (which they definitely will) it will be well received...

1559870236651.gif

I don’t know who to believe anymore tonight. FFC is now lowering rain chances and thunderstorm chances for tonight. Meanwhile, SPC just put out a marginal risk of severe storms to my west and rose my thunderstorm chances. I am conflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back