• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. You want to threaten me by sending my posts (which I have shown to my current boss and keep a running archive of for just such occasions) while you galavant around as the next coming on social media and at UNCC where I have numerous personal connections with faculty and staff. Go ahead chief, the ball is in your court. Just wait till your advisors read what every single mod and admin has had to say about you on here.

Bro, you have acted so damn childish today it ain’t even funny but it is at the same time, you say this place ain’t sh*t but it’s one of the biggest boards in the SE outpacing tf outa Americanwx, you say this place is for amateurs but yet there’s hella smart people up in this bit**, who cares if some of us is not Mets, people can be smart and not be Mets, I’m probably not gonna be a Met, but yet I still study, especially into severe weather, because it’s a passion, not a tag at the end of names, you dutt dutt, I still can’t even take you serious ??

Bro, you have acted so damn childish today it ain’t even funny but it is at the same time, you say this place ain’t sh*t but it’s one of the biggest boards in the SE outpacing tf outa Americanwx, you say this place is for amateurs but yet there’s hella smart people up in this bit**, who cares if some of us is not Mets, people can be smart and not be Mets, I’m probably not gonna be a Met, but yet I still study, especially into severe weather, because it’s a passion, not a tag at the end of names, you dutt dutt, I still can’t even take you serious ??

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back