• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what I've been doing since I was 13 years old back on Accuweather a decade ago shouldn't be allowed. Nope, it's a free country.

1559863483279.png

It's a self-imposed ban. Life must be hard for you since you seem to struggle with elementary concepts. Of course, that's probably why you're a moderator of an amateur weather board.
I'm still here big boy. It's pretty laughable you guys don't have the fortitude to ban me. The thing is, you know I'm right, you just don't like it because it damages your online ego. wHAM.
@Strom5 It was my understanding this activity (moderators changing my profile) was not allowed. Maybe if the admins had more control of these ignoramuses, you'd actually have more professional meteorologists on this site instead of a bunch of "wannabes".

Ok, I think I'm caught up on the cliffnotes and all I can say is......
giphy.gif

What is a whamby? I know a whammy is the thing on Press Your Luck that takes all your money.

Speaking of which, they are bringing that show back next week. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back