• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who actually thinks that we will get this much rain in the next 7 days like the WPC says we will?279906CD-C42C-4C35-8864-295B954CDA3C.png

So who actually thinks that we will get this much rain in the next 7 days like the WPC says we will?View attachment 20169
I'll take the under on that! Suppose to have had rain the last 2 days and haven't gotten a drop. Tomorrow we'll push the start back to Saturday, then Sunday and if we're lucky we'll get 1/4 of that.

I'll take the under on that! Suppose to have had rain the last 2 days and haven't gotten a drop. Tomorrow we'll push the start back to Saturday, then Sunday and if we're lucky we'll get 1/4 of that.
We will know for sure if this is a bust or not tomorrow. FFC has me getting between two to three inches of rain between now and Saturday morning. Calling it now that I will be here Saturday morning complaining about the less then half inch of rain I have.

Sit right down everyone and fasten them chinstraps the winter thrilling thread rides have successfully landed in June at the southernwx carnival free-for-all. We gave you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge. Let's gooooooo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sit right down everyone and fasten them chinstraps the winter thrilling thread rides have successfully landed in June at the southernwx carnival free-for-all. We gave you the whole seat but you'll only need the edge. Let's gooooooo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Christmas in June!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I smell the smelly smell of pancakes what're you talking about?
@Storm5 It was my understanding this activity (moderators changing my profile) was not allowed. Maybe if the admins had more control of these ignoramuses, you'd actually have more professional meteorologists on this site instead of a bunch of "wannabes".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back