• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick, the point of his thread is to complain/talk about how trash the weather has been, banter is for friendly convos or talking about something thats going on in you life, for example you just got a job offer
He knows. He's just doing his little shtick.

I'm still here big boy. It's pretty laughable you guys don't have the fortitude to ban me. The thing is, you know I'm right, you just don't like it because it damages your online ego. wHAM.
Check your PM.

I hate ------- wind! I’ve had less winds with tropical remnants, 20-30 mph gusts make for awesome fishing!

No, I really would like to know what the point of this thread is, and why can't these posts just be in the June or banter thread. I am really confused as to what the point of this thread is and why it's different.
The point of the thread is complaining about the weather. I started the thread when it was 700 degrees with no shot at rain. No one in the May thread or the banter thread wanted to hear me or anyone else bellyaching about crappy weather in the banter or discussion thread. Now this thread serves as a catch all for the its not raining as much as advertised in my yard complaints. It keeps things segregated and has honestly done a great job at keeping arguments and complaining down in the main threads

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The point of the thread is complaining about the weather. I started the thread when it was 700 degrees with no shot at rain. No one in the May thread or the banter thread wanted to hear me or anyone else bellyaching about crappy weather in the banter or discussion thread. Now this thread serves as a catch all for the its not raining as much as advertised in my yard complaints. It keeps things segregated and has honestly done a great job at keeping arguments and complaining down in the main threads

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's had a 100% effective rate of keeping me out of the other threads! It's almost as if it has officially excluded (someone) from a place. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back