• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yep that looks like a sounding you'd see out of Arizona except it's a little cooler overall.

Yep, there’s always hope since the hrrr has issues with mixing sometimes, It showed similar soundings for my area yesterday with only 700-900 jkg of SBcape, ended up with 2000 Jkg of SBcape and noice structure

I'm obviously getting sucked in now but the extended looks generally encouraging for rain around here w/ this trough lifting out of the southwestern US and pulling whatever moisture 91L has to offer into the southern US. Would be a nice change of pace to have legitimate chances of storms several days in a row next week.

View attachment 20002

View attachment 20003
Welcome to the dark side I'm already sucked in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm obviously getting sucked in now but the extended looks generally encouraging for rain around here w/ this trough lifting out of the southwestern US and pulling whatever moisture 91L has to offer into the southern US. Would be a nice change of pace to have legitimate chances of storms several days in a row next week.

View attachment 20002

View attachment 20003
Hope that not from the same GFS from this winter...??

@Tarheel1 Jealous? Headed back from Pisgah earlier. Just north of TR. First time I’ve seen it in a month. I froze up and forgot how to drive in it!
D98E8F7C-455A-4959-86F9-6841EB5ED168.jpeg

Man, we need rain terribly and next week needs to come through. I just noticed today when I was outside that there was a good deal of brown grass close to the highway.

It wasn't "as" bad outside today when it was late.

Who wants to bet the rainy pattern for next Wed-Sun, gets screwed up somehow!?? Moisture stays to the west, etc! ?? Drought about to get a stranglehold in SEASON, but look out for WSW to be hoisted this weekend, the chickadees know!

Took the family up to the Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock area yesterday. Mid 80’s but the water was a brisk 55! Rocky’s grilled pimiento cheese for lunch (if you know you know) then topped it off with some fried catfish at Pisgah Fish Camp on the way out. Don’t get much better

Euro has a semi decent low pressure system, In a little less than a week from now ?⛈⛈. Hopefully we get some much needed rain across the southeast ?Screenshot_20190602-095043_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190602-095150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Took the family up to the Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock area yesterday. Mid 80’s but the water was a brisk 55! Rocky’s grilled pimiento cheese for lunch (if you know you know) then topped it off with some fried catfish at Pisgah Fish Camp on the way out. Don’t get much better
Did your looking glasses see any rain in the next month?

Looks like eastern NC is gonna win again with another boundary today leading to high MLcape there today allowing strong Tstorms ??‍♂️ Just your average CAPE minimum here in central/western NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back