• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister had a lot of pea-size hail yesterday, in Apex!
I’m going on 22 days without a drop! Think the official GSP total for May was 1.56”, pathetic start to summer and the upper 90s helped a lot!! ??

I’m going on 22 days without a drop! Think the official GSP total for May was 1.56”, pathetic start to summer and the upper 90s helped a lot!! ??
The next time you come up to Apex, you better let me know.

We are very dry here too, but the end of the rainless streak is coming I'm sure. Just not sure when.

Don't look now but the EPS suite is actually doing exactly that with invest 91L in the bay of Campeche, allowing it to be captured and slung northeastward into the southern US next week.

Lol have you seen the CMC ?! Based off that low position, it would give the SE a threat for severe wx/tornadoes from low topped/tropical like supercells with large low level shear
Edit* I just realized I looked at the 00z cmc, lol

Lol have you seen the CMC ?! Based off that low position, it would give the SE a threat for severe wx/tornadoes from low topped/tropical like supercells with large low level shear
Edit* I just realized I looked at the 00z cmc, lol

"I just realized I looked at the cmc"

Lol yea that's your first problem :p

Things might get interesting as long as this doesn't dive bomb into Mexico like is often the case w/ these BOC systems in association w/ the CAG.

No severe weather in wake county?
648c4238fd3b315a78b0c6031d56cba5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm obviously getting sucked in now but the extended looks generally encouraging for rain around here w/ this trough lifting out of the southwestern US and pulling whatever moisture 91L has to offer into the southern US. Would be a nice change of pace to have legitimate chances of storms several days in a row next week.

download - 2019-06-01T160709.147.png

gfs-ens_apcpna_us_6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back