• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would drive myself crazy watching each run and each dot on each run. Just hoping the setup comes through as it should and we get a few clusters/segments that get to me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
We should at least get some debris clouds. :)

I love the RGEM convective depictions. They are frequently max purple.

Also, I just went out for a run and could see a shield of high cloud cover to the north. It's completely sunny here. Maybe we get a differential heating boundary or something. Haven't looked at the satellite imagery, so I don't know if that's plausible or not.

I would drive myself crazy watching each run and each dot on each run. Just hoping the setup comes through as it should and we get a few clusters/segments that get to me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I agree.... it's obviously going to be hit or miss (hopefully more hit than miss) but as always in these setups there will be winners and losers. Got some junk showers and clouds around this morning but plenty of time for that to clear out and let the destabilization commence

Speaking of junk showers, they got the homestead surrounded...
abacde25cdf717b0a1e24bd96fc85171.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welp, no storms here, fml
Yeah I was just going to post that the latest hrrr leaves a lot to be desired in the rainfall dept. but still time to go and good scape but seems mid level lapse rates could be better and highest PW's are downeast. Idk I'll take whatever I can get but central NC in the clear for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back