• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to post that. We might get a little gust, at least.
Yeah not a lot of support for these to propagate NW as the outflow moves away which sucks. Really want to get excited about tomorrow but figure we will find some way to crap it up. The setup though with the shortwave approaching, divergent jet, dews recovering into the mid-upper 60s there's some reason for optimism

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah not a lot of support for these to propagate NW as the outflow moves away which sucks. Really want to get excited about tomorrow but figure we will find some way to crap it up. The setup though with the shortwave approaching, divergent jet, dews recovering into the mid-upper 60s there's some reason for optimism

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I agree. If we don't screw it up tomorrow, I'll let you take the hail. It's still a mess here.

I'll tell you something else too. Yesterday felt much hotter to me than today.

Looks like I’m gonna get sprinkles from at least 2 storms, already had some from the first guy over Fayetteville now. Hoping to get into the meat of one of these. Definitely call it a win

One of these days we all need to meet and have a few drinks... who’s has the most money? Set something up! I know Lanier does a weekend group outing that’s pretty nice. Golf, fishing etc. I’m willing to put a few bones in the jar. What’s the half way point? Somewhere in North Georgia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these days we all need to meet and have a few drinks... who’s has the most money? Set something up! I know Lanier does a weekend group outing that’s pretty nice. Golf, fishing etc. I’m willing to put a few bones in the jar. What’s the half way point? Somewhere in North Georgia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meet you on the Art Loeb when it cools down, and the 2nd backpack (the one left in the car) will be full of adult beverages ... my treat ... gladly ...

You're getting acclimated ... :eek:
Acclimated. Is that where you want to kill yourself a little less? I could deal with the heat, if the poor air quality didn't come with it. Why does Bermuda hate the south so much?? Not a drop in two weeks. The spigot just turned off... the way it turned on a year and a half ago. I like it better when it's raining all the time. Drought sucks.

Acclimated. Is that where you want to kill yourself a little less? I could deal with the heat, if the poor air quality didn't come with it. Why does Bermuda hate the south so much?? Not a drop in two weeks. The spigot just turned off... the way it turned on a year and a half ago. I like it better when it's raining all the time. Drought sucks.
Welcome back, Tony! Been missing you! How are the spiders? Running around bare-bottomed at night? Sure it's hot ... but so was Watkins Glen ... :eek: ... Best! Phil

Just had a heavy downpour, down to 72 degrees. Can’t buy dry weather and heat near the blue ridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back