• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has figured me out!
I could have told y’all three days ago, W Carolinas were out of the game from effects of Dorian

giphy.gif

Looks like ATL will be on the wrong side to feel any real effects from this hurricane. I was hoping for some rain and wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bojangles special every euro run until landfall. Make it happen. Messaging corporate now on a special agreement with Jim Cantore, The Weather Channel and Bojangles.

f52458d2a3881b6a4aa003c9e79c1c8b.jpg

So close but so far. Hurricanes, snowstorms it doesn’t matter. I suck !

I liked it but then thought I needed to clarify, I didn't like it because you suck.... well not that you do, I really don't know, you might Lol. I kid...hold on tight you might get your flooding rains yet :D

I wish he would leave his short one line comments in a different thread. It very rarely adds to any discussion and 99% it’s old data lol. Not everything deserves a reply too.

I liked it but then thought I needed to clarify, I didn't like it because you suck.... well not that you do, I really don't know, you might Lol. I kid...hold on tight you might get your flooding rains yet :D

Haha I gotcha, I’ll gladly miss on this if I can score on a winter storm for once!

I signed up to run in the Carolina Hurricanes 5k next weekend. Lots of variability still, but it could be near Raleigh around that time. Would be kind of ironic if the Hurricanes 5k was cancelled by a Hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back