• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went last Saturday to try that new chicken sammich at Popeye's. There was an hour wait. Ain't no fried chicken sammich worth that kind of wait. I went to Cook Out next door instead.

I wonder if Sheetz has a good chicken sandwich? Their meatball subs are the best I’ve had anywhere

Jimmy has a million dollar idea:

SouthernWX Snapchat Group
I've always wondered if we should have some sort of instant message group outside the forum. Only reason I haven't said something is because it seems like it would either detract from the main forum or the amount of users would be too low.

I've always wondered if we should have some sort of instant message group outside the forum. Only reason I haven't said something is because it seems like it would either detract from the main forum or the amount of users would be too low.
It would be cool if we could share videos in a form similar to Snapchat. Great supplement for storm thread discussion. “Look how much snow I got” “look at all this rain” “check out this Bojangles biscuit”

It has potential

I come on and off this site depending on what's going on in the weather world and I have to ask, where's storm5??? I love his commentary when something big is happening

My 2 cents and some change recommendation would be a discord chat for obs, more general chat like 1-2 sentences, and SOME off topic...

but we do mostly do fine keeping the off topic in here and in the general chat thread. So idek.

My 2 cents and some change recommendation would be a discord chat for obs, more general chat like 1-2 sentences, and SOME off topic...

but we do mostly do fine keeping the off topic in here and in the general chat thread. So idek.
That's what I was thinking of but we don't modify this site. It's actually pretty useful and can be broken apart like a mini forum. You can also voice chat on there if you wanted to and it's on both PC and mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back