• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just went to check out the SE forum at American. Last post on Dorian there was three hours ago and the thread had 5 others looking at the time. That place is a ghost town now. Maybe more posters on the main thread on the tropics forum, but the one here still had more folks on it. Really don't know why any SE folks don't just come here now.

So, I just went to check out the SE forum at American. Last post on Dorian there was three hours ago and the thread had 5 others looking at the time. That place is a ghost town now. Maybe more posters on the main thread on the tropics forum, but the one here still had more folks on it. Really don't know why any SE folks don't just come here now.
Reel them in!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The main Dorian thread on American is pretty typical, arguments, trolling and such mixed in with genuinely good info.
C

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back