• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife’s friend is going on the exact same cruise I just went on! Leaving today, coming back to Charleston Tuesday, going to Bahamas!! I got extremely lucky, and will be interested in hearing about what they have to do!?

Was listening to 680 today on my way back home. The spin cycle on Georgia Tech was so incredibly interesting. Its like outside of the stretch with EJ Manuel they "knew" they're going to likely be absolutely ran, but they kept talking about taking something to build on from the game.

I would love for them to get killed, but really for this one game I'm so interested in how they even look. They're now a spread offense and if Tobias Oliver starts, I actually think he's Nick Marshall-esque/lite and that can actually work in some spread offenses. But they're far away from being anything thanks to recruiting leading to their LOS's being weaker and not having as much at wideout and TE.

Was listening to 680 today on my way back home. The spin cycle on Georgia Tech was so incredibly interesting. Its like outside of the stretch with EJ Manuel they "knew" they're going to likely be absolutely ran, but they kept talking about taking something to build on from the game.

I would love for them to get killed, but really for this one game I'm so interested in how they even look. They're now a spread offense and if Tobias Oliver starts, I actually think he's Nick Marshall-esque/lite and that can actually work in some spread offenses. But they're far away from being anything thanks to recruiting leading to their LOS's being weaker and not having as much at wideout and TE.

680 is the the home of GT so they have to pump them up. They are also home of the Dawgs so it’s kinda weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that secret weapon is actually fruit pizza.

Boy it looks good...why didn't I find out about this earlier? I want to try to make this now but according to my dad, he'll say a lot of the fruit is out of season. Maybe I should just hang this thought in my head and make it next spring.

I’ll give it another 36 hours before models start spitting out Cat3/Cat2 landfalls. We’ll have this thing seeded by tomorrow evening. It’s all about timing and getting the hurricane to deepen at the right time. Once it goes through RI is when it’s most vulnerable. We literally have the ability to make these things fall apart. Dorian will end up a big rainer and it won’t surprise me if it stalls and rains itself out along the coast. Change my mind

U change ur mind I can’t right now let me tell u spin spin spin wind wind wind BOOM BOOM CAT4 SEES CAT 3????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back