• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ec75163815222ad7250e31c95425ba7c.jpg

I’ll take that track through Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would devastate Wilkes and surrounding regions with land slides. Next.

Very unclimo like in this setup IMO for a western NC or West Virginia inland track. I would assume Way east of Charlotte.

Very unclimo like in this setup IMO for a western NC or West Virginia inland track. I would assume Way east of Charlotte.
I think you need to go back and look at what climo means and how many storms over the years have tracked into that region. It's very realistic for a storm to track up into that region given the setup. It's all about strength of the high pressure
ec75163815222ad7250e31c95425ba7c.jpg

I’ll take that track through Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the rain but not the winds. Irma gave me enough of that.

True but I think the new euro ensemble is exactly what I was referring to earlier. I wouldn’t rule out further east.

Kinda crazy what the euro does in the north east GOM compared to the map I painted last week lol

Bojangles special this week on future Hurricane updates from me get ready get excited the weather is finally doing something

PDTS = Potentially Dangerous Tropical Storm. A new acronym coined by BirdManDoomW on SouthernWx. Criteria states erratic track behavior, rapid intensification possible and overcoming the graveyard of the eastern Caribbean. This will be in submission to the Met journal 2019/2020.

PDTS = Potentially Dangerous Tropical Storm. A new acronym coined by BirdManDoomW on SouthernWx. Criteria states erratic track behavior, rapid intensification possible and overcoming the graveyard of the eastern Caribbean. This will be in submission to the Met journal 2019/2020.
You double dipped at Bojangles today I see....

BOJANGLES TONIGHT BOYS ON ME WOW NO SLEEP FOR DAYS QUIT YOUR JOB AND TRACK A UNGODLY DEMON BO BOB COMUNJUNGA yinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back