• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does it seem like JB hasn't been talking about mid to long range weather forecasts much lately? Seems all he talks about now is the "climate ambulance chasers" or the tropics. Maybe he is about given up on long range forecasting? It would be just as well.
Don't worry he'll get started up soon. It's just not in his nature to forecast a warm winter for the east. Even though everyone (even him) knows its not much of a chance for a below average winter temp wise.

There is that tall QB in the ACC they might like to have and will have a good chance now to get. 29 years old. Dude must be tired of getting hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Said he was mentally worn... something must be going on, this kind of out of the blue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kershaw is like a power hitter on the mound, if he's not striking out it's a HR. He's got 11 K's but given up 3 solo shots....Yankees have always had the Dodgers number.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Beginning to think it's the Yankees' year, I've also thought it's the Dodgers' but I have that naggy feeling, especially if they're going to have Sabathia step up for short moments against great lineups like I saw Saturday (it befuddled me that he had 7 Ks), that they're going to do it. The one problem for them was starting pitching and that was non existent for at least a weekend (I followed that series as well this weekend lol, actually mainly followed three series).

Not to mention that they've had guys like URSHELA hold it down with big offensive numbers while they have guys that are hurt.

I've had some salt banked up about the Dodgers at times but I'll actually be a little mad if my nagging feeling is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back