• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Not sure 100 is enough

Fed swaps are now pricing in 100 basis points of rate CUTS by December
It's almost as if they are throwing darts blindfolded and hoping to hit the economic bullseye, in other words, it appears they really don't know what they are doing. Rapid hikes followed by rapid cuts, I don't recall this and doesn't seem prudent but I'm know economist either

It's almost as if they are throwing darts blindfolded and hoping to hit the economic bullseye, in other words, it appears they really don't know what they are doing. Rapid hikes followed by rapid cuts, I don't recall this and doesn't seem prudent but I'm know economist either

They made the same mistake in 2005-2006...they rapid hiked and the sub prime mortgages imploded. Rapid hiked again and banks were stupid and to exposed to bonds plummeting. They should have started gradual hikes in 2012 to get off of 0% rates.

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 7.55.48 AM.png

They either are just stupid or know exactly what they're doing. I tend to think it's the latter, since many regular people have been predicting the outcome of this.

Rate hikes all but over...yields plummeting...everyone going to be all in tech.

SPY is essentially flat on the year while tech is up almost 11%.

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 11.45.44 AM.png

Tech green...so strong. A close over that trendline the next few days would get things rocking. FOMC next Wednesday.

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 2.27.29 PM.png

2yr trading like a meme stock. Should we worried? Guess not, everyone buying the Q's.

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 2.34.32 PM.png

Back