• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Import prices rising for the fist time since mid last year. China opening? Tech layoff's set to eclipse last Novembers numbers. Several store closings and BBBY bankruptcy. Fed increasing to holding rates this year, contrary to markets rate decrease expectation that's priced in.

US is here:
FmTN7AFXoAMrC7O

Did Oil Plateau?

1673630677562.png

Most overbought NASDAQ has been in years...it's on day 7 up. Such a momentum driven market...

sc.png

PPI falling off a cliff...would expect CPI to keep rolling over too. Tough to imagine Fed going any higher than .25% next meeting and then I expect them to be done.

The Debt ceiling problem is actually helping the market as the Treasury is drawing down the TGA. Also you are seeing a big draw down in RRP at the fed post year end ramp up. This is all short term though.

If SPY closes green today it will close over this year long trendline that has been rejected hard the previous 4 times.

Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 9.19.57 AM.png

Very bearish candle on Wednesday now we up 1.6%. But, it bounced at the 20dema so it's not really bearish I guess. Still feels predatory and I think mis-direction will be happening for some time. Haven't traded anything in weeks and no fomo.

sc.png

Very bearish candle on Wednesday now we up 1.6%. But, it bounced at the 20dema so it's not really bearish I guess. Still feels predatory and I think mis-direction will be happening for some time. Haven't traded anything in weeks and no fomo.

View attachment 130726
Correction is over

Back