• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I bought a crap load of GME calls today. People laugh at the meme stocks but ive made more money in the last 8 months from then vs the last two years of trading blue chips .

I'm heavily invested in AMC leaps and GME 4 month calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually don't trade these meme/reddit stocks but $AMC/$GME/$BBIG were great for me this week.

$AMC chart still looking great into next week.

I ain’t getting the warm fuzzies. 2 stick saves the past 2 days. It was on the verge of death and buying coming in to prop things up. ?‍♂️

772AEA27-8E87-4DCC-B0FA-BBA3060EE415.png

Some people on Twitter are all over rgs. Saying a breakout to upside is pending. Not sure if that’s true but it did remind me that’s it time for another haircut!!

The Nasdaq-100's coming in me thinks...unlike the last OPEX periods that have been messy, the mega caps have been pretty weak for a couple weeks now...wouldn't be surprised if it gaps down on Monday tbh.

Reason I'm mentioning them right off is since mid-May, we've returned to the Nasdaq deciding market direction. I'm seeing nothing right now that would tell me that if it's coming in, that smalls and value names would hide it this time like they hid it in February/early March. I was in the middle on the S&P just slowly drifting up to near 4900 by end of the year or a correction to 4200, then 4700-4800 by end of the year...right now it looks like the latter is more likely if ole' Karma still has some more ****ing over of the bears before you potentially see action that is like 2018.

I have a huge problem with how obvious it is, but keep it simple, stupid has been working all year, so I suppose "turn your brain off, we're going to have a bearish September again" is going to work.

Back