• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

We went higher than my 3220 target for the week on the S&P 500 and it only took about an hour and a half. If banks even surprise just a tiny bit the DOW is probably going to be thrown to 27,000+ before any chance of another pullback.

We went higher than my 3220 target for the week on the S&P 500 and it only took about an hour and a half. If banks even surprise just a tiny bit the DOW is probably going to be thrown to 27,000+ before any chance of another pullback.
Mania and money printing will do that every time.

Tesla is freaking hilarious at this point, although it would've been a good buy in the 100s-400s, it would have most definitely been a bad idea in the 1000s+ (and especially 1200s+), can't imagine how many people are trapped there.

thanks for reminding us all that FOMO is a bad idea in ONE day.

Purchased 500 shares of WIMI on Friday morning at $ 7.19. Sold later that morning at $8.95 thinking it wouldn't break $9 since that was the premarket high, Thursdays close was $4, you would think it would cap out by $9 for the day. I thought I was so smart...here was the chart when I sold. I thought I was the man...but...

View attachment 44046

Unfreakenbelievable...look what happens, never stops going up...all the way to $23+. ?

This pulls back back to $15 or so I will hop back on. It has a huge gap to fill now back to $14.

View attachment 44045
You should really check out MVIS before it skyrockets. And check out the. MVIS group on Reddit, unbelievable information and unlike any other reddit group I've seen.

HBTX is another one about to go boom

Since there's no Corona thread right now, I'll just post it here...

I know my 17 year old self wouldn't have done well with online schooling. That version of myself was badly addicted to playing Mario Kart Wii and I needed the structure that in person school, going to my grandparents, and also being a huge fan of college football brought. I loved my senior year of high school even though I was probably one of the middle kids at best in popularity. I hate that some kids are likely going to miss out on that year.

Now 25 year old me might go hybrid if allowed assuming I am accepted (but I do have a strange reason, while I do think you should wear masks if you can't distance, I'm just not acclimated to doing it) but I KNOW I couldn't have done mostly online as an older teen. I'd have probably rushed through my work, then been playing video games 5+ hours a day on the reg. I'm already playing them more than I have in quite a while right now even though I have more self control than I did back then.

Also if California is apparently starting to fully shut down again like someone claimed, my aunt and step uncle might be stuck.

Edit: Looks like they are. Whoops. Hopefully my aunt and step uncle can get out and back to their home in the Sarasota/Bradenton area (even though that isn't much better).

Just made my first real profit off a stock! 100 dollars . Sold my shares of VXRT at 14.93. It has really took off last 2 days though I think it will come back down . Will buy back in when it does , real chance of it soaring is when this vaccine news comes back.

Just made my first real profit off a stock! 100 dollars . Sold my shares of VXRT at 14.93. It has really took off last 2 days though I think it will come back down . Will buy back in when it does , real chance of it soaring is when this vaccine news comes back.

Yeah I sold and got my cost basis out of it and now I'm riding 120 shares for free. Holding those long term as I think it has a lot of catalysts coming up that could really move things in a positive direction. Also got some BOXL today, could be a good play with some states announcing online schooling due to covid-19.

Solid day overall right now but I have to wonder if whether the China information at 5:00 is going to cause an after hours dump.

Well I leave watching the market for a half hour to do a meeting and see that because nothing makes sense anymore, we ended up higher than where we were yesterday at the highest on the DOW.

Back