• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Had six that were green all morning and now they are all red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've obviously got some learning to do.... yesterday the market was up and my portfolio was down, today the market is down and my portfolio is down ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Looks like it's been behaving pretty well lately...Sounds good...I know you'll keep an eye on it
I mean entry at $5.90 into a stock was trading at 20 in mid February. One good government contract away from trading above $50 again. I think I’ll sit on it a couple years. I mean, this looks good to me. Trying to diversify a little.A9572C2A-7768-4EAA-9C81-90750A4536A5.jpeg

I’m honestly just loading up knowing that I’ll most likely see red for a while. If/when this thing decides to bounce I’ll be on the train. I’m not the type of guy that would have invested my hard earned money into a market approaching 30k like it was a couple months ago but at these prices now I can’t help myself. And if it decides to tank again, I will continue to load. Be greedy when others are fearful.

I mean entry at $5.90 into a stock was trading at 20 in mid February. One good government contract away from trading above $50 again. I think I’ll sit on it a couple years. I mean, this looks good to me. Trying to diversify a little.View attachment 38153
Looks like several analysts have it as an "overweight", but you know you need to take that with a grain of salt!! I think you're fine right now...Don't rock the boat as long as you're green

Take a look at UCO and tell me what you think. It’s a 2x Crude Oil ETF that has really taken a beating the last month or two. Upside looks solid but I’d like to know what some of the seasoned experts on here think.

Take a look at UCO and tell me what you think. It’s a 2x Crude Oil ETF that has really taken a beating the last month or two. Upside looks solid but I’d like to know what some of the seasoned experts on here think.
Yeah I'm curious about the experts opinion also.... I may be wrong but seems to me having Oil ETF and gold ETF's might be counter-intuitive. As the markets bottom out so does oil and usually gold goes up and vice versa. But I'm a novice so yeah I'd like to know too

Yeah I'm curious about the experts opinion also.... I may be wrong but seems to me having Oil ETF and gold ETF's might be counter-intuitive. As the markets bottom out so does oil and usually gold goes up and vice versa. But I'm a novice so yeah I'd like to know too
Oil has tanked and Gold/miners are hardly budging. I need something to give soon

FLR up 20% from where I bought yesterday. This EOD Dump is going to hurt but I’m not selling. And that’s that

Where does it stop? Nobody knows! Best 24hr investment of my young career. Now for the plunge????View attachment 38156
I really wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see a big drop off today...It's doing what it's supposed to do...When shares are being sold, somebody's there to scoop up the scraps....That's a good sign

Back