• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

So my two holdings right now are CHEF and MFA. MFA is interesting due to it trading in the $7-8 range with healthy financials prior to the crash, they pay a big dividend and are starting to bounce back nicely. A bit risky but we will see how it plays out.

Gas is $1.25 in Iredell, NC. Are we still looking for lower prices in the future or is it about to go UP

04d07500ecab8b851134df8e357e6cd3.jpg

My bread winner today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little gap fill and back up. Healthy trading.

Holy sh** Boeing..I was a click away from
Pulling the trigger at $92 last week..bankruptcy scared me away FML

It’s going ham today . Funny thing is the CEO said yesterday it would take years to fix the balance sheet after the 737 max fiasco. But the said yesterday they were going to start making them again so that’s good news

JNUG which I think jimmy brought up originally has massive upside . Look at the last month
50a5688818ff599b311a5834f47f4f7c.png

JNUG which I think jimmy brought up originally has massive upside . Look at the last month
50a5688818ff599b311a5834f47f4f7c.png

Yeah. I’m holding. They say it can split sometimes but it’s worth a hold imo. Let’s see what she can do. I’m struggling to pull the trigger today. I bought into BLMN the other day and sold for quick profit but it shot up to $9 this morning so I’m a little sick still

Yeah. I’m holding. They say it can split sometimes but it’s worth a hold imo. Let’s see what she can do. I’m struggling to pull the trigger today. I bought into BLMN the other day and sold for quick profit but it shot up to $9 this morning so I’m a little sick still

JNUG tracks GDXJ. Just to make sure you know what it tracks if you didn't already.

JNUG tracks GDXJ. Just to make sure you know what it tracks if you didn't already.
Thank you. Yeah I knew it had potential with rising Gold prices. So I took a stab at it. Went ahead and bought another 1,000 shares of CPE. Brought my average up a little bit I’m ok with it. Too much potential here to let a couple pennies worry me

Thank you. Yeah I knew it had potential with rising Gold prices. So I took a stab at it. Went ahead and bought another 1,000 shares of CPE. Brought my average up a little bit I’m ok with it. Too much potential here to let a couple pennies worry me

I bought it back at 4.50. Rode it down, back up then sold it. I've been looking at NGL to maybe compliment some CPE plays soon.

If today is green it's the 1st two consecutive green days since 2/12.

Man I'd love to know what exactly they're going to do with the airline industry. If I were comfortable that we weren't going to see something like the government take equity, I would need to do a bit of DCA'ing with Delta.

Back