• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

CLSD has spiked nicely....... up another 13% today earnings today going to close some and hope for a reentry 1709756378073.png

Last edited:
gap closed on the NDQ .. dow seems shut out on the 9 day would love to see a lower high on NDQ SOXS dragged me down today

watching BNKD to break the 9day moving march 11th coming fast

Tradeveiw showing a huge gap up on all 3 investing shows them minus slightly red

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_195247_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_195247_Brave.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240307_195238_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_195238_TradingView.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This was the only answer I've found
For anyone who cares.. was new to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_235215_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_235215_TradingView.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 12
The American Dream. The generation coming along now is the first in line that will never have the opportunity to achieve this. We have wrecked it for them. As I sit here and watch all the 80 year olds in govt, both political parties. I cant help but think of the damage they have left behind and how irreversible it is. They will all be pushing up daises here soon. But my kids and yours will be left paying the price for the many mistakes theyve made.

1709898308809.png

The American Dream. The generation coming along now is the first in line that will never have the opportunity to achieve this. We have wrecked it for them. As I sit here and watch all the 80 year olds in govt, both political parties. I cant help but think of the damage they have left behind and how irreversible it is. They will all be pushing up daises here soon. But my kids and yours will be left paying the price for the many mistakes theyve made.

View attachment 147043
As I've said to everyone, the American dream is just for Boomers and is dead for everyone else. The younger generation is suffering and the answer isn't work harder it's fight to survive. Greed destroyed it. No business should own people/homes the way they do nor should the value of a house skyrocket nationwide like it did. We need a crash that brings those giants down.

As I've said to everyone, the American dream is just for Boomers and is dead for everyone else. The younger generation is suffering and the answer isn't work harder it's fight to survive. Greed destroyed it. No business should own people/homes the way they do nor should the value of a house skyrocket nationwide like it did. We need a crash that brings those giants down.
In other words it’s time to eat the rich 🍽️ ! I call dibs on @Jimmy Hypocracy

Nikkei down nearly 3% this morning. Oof
I closed soxs @ 7% should have held little longer decided to hold to see on CLSD its looking good ATM but hope we can break this dreaded $1.70 range LAC has done well first time playing a cup and handle or what I assume was one. semi SOXL looks like a double top and head and shoulders look on the 1hr
NDQ 1710166234299.png

Last edited:
semi conductor still showing a possible head&shoulders trying to break the 200 on the hr charts 1710341179745.png

Last edited:
Just putrid inflation numbers yesterday and today and now we getting another nice gap up...right into ATH's.

This market is getting just a little ridiculous, it's tough to stay long here, SPX has been straight up since mid October. But, I am long until market does something that says I shouldn't be.

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 8.43.47 AM.png

was thinking down to break the trend test the 200 on hr back to retest trend resistance then down we go

I did lighten up a lot on my longs when SPX took out yesterdays low and I added some SQQQ as a swing at $10.85.

I won't add back longs unless SPX closes above 5180. This market needs a prolonged correction...hard to come by though.

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 10.04.11 AM.png

Back