• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

PCE vs CI or PPI. Is there any reason we should not expect another bad number tomorrow? I don't trade but will increase cash occasionally when I get nervous. I just wish it did not feel like rolling dice so much.

AMD been my biggest holding over the years and now it's gotten too big...trimmed a few shares at $200.

This was $60/share 15 months ago.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 10.16.36 AM.png

Added quite a bit of Apple at $178.15...this must be some forced selling going on that will end is my guess. Buffet is lightening up but it's his biggest holding. I am going to give it some room...stop at $175.7.

What happened to META from 2021 to end of 2022 is simply nuts...a drop of almost 80% and up over 460% since.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.41.53 PM.png

Below is the annual and q revenue over past 15 years. Nothing from those numbers should have caused this to go down 80%.

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 12.42.29 PM.png

The fact that the Nasdaq continues to put on this show with 0 from Apple is honestly wild.

I may have been completely mistaken to say that semiconductor stocks running would most likely be paired with everyone in big tech also doing well, as that really has not been the case so far. Only 2 big tech stocks have been doing well to begin 2024.

Do think this is probably at a breaking point though. Either Apple bounces or the Nasdaq tops soon (we're probably at a point for this option, because of the Nasdaq Composite having now officially wiped the 2022 bear market to join the NDX) and it drops at least 7%, with that leading to even more pain for everyone lagging hard.

Weekly chart of GLD etf...looks like it's ready to breakout. Interesting...

Screen Shot 2024-03-01 at 2.32.26 PM.png

Added quite a bit of Apple at $178.15...this must be some forced selling going on that will end is my guess. Buffet is lightening up but it's his biggest holding. I am going to give it some room...stop at $175.7.
Got stopped out of Apple...it's dead to me.

The semi trade is nuts and INTC finally catching a bid. It hasn't been able to stay above the ema's but it's trying again.

Screen Shot 2024-03-04 at 10.28.40 AM.png

Apple tagged the 1.0 fib extension...I ain't touching it.

Lately I have been a day early on these bounce plays so obviously should waited to try today. It's a falling knife...only buy signal is the fib extension and that isn't everything.

Screen Shot 2024-03-04 at 10.42.51 AM.png

I've owned some CRWD ($140's) for a while now but earnings tomorrow and it's not cheap. I took off 1/2 of my shares this morning. If it jumps big on earnings then I will probably just close my position and wait to buy a pullback. If it plummets on earnings I will just hold my shares and be patient and let things settle and then add some back.

Screen Shot 2024-03-04 at 10.57.52 AM.png

Back