• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

If the green paper aint real, then just loan me 900,000. Dont worry about your check book balance. Cut me a check.
This is What blows my mind. You arent in a position to just hand me 900,000. Cause you probably can't back it up. But yet our government writes checks to any and everyone, despite their
balance sheets.
if I had a money printer that could print bills just like theirs then I could live any life I want to live. I sometimes wonder what the end game is but I don’t think it really matters in the end. It’s just Mickey Mouse monopoly.

Unreal bounce....over 3% off yesterday's late afternoon lows.

I don't like the price action...they grind it lower, no bid and then violently rip it higher. I closed 90% of my swings this morning. I keep expecting to see a prolonged correction/consolidation but we aren't getting it so maybe I should get that out of my head.

I will buy some back today...just want to see things settle down first.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 8.58.26 AM.png

AMD has been my biggest holding for years now...I bought it spring of 2019 in the low $20's and my position grew over time. I trim on parabolic moves and buy back on dips...2022 was rough when it dropped from $150 to $60 but it's recovered all of that. It looks like it's ready for the next leg up to $200.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 9.13.59 AM.png

are we going to the moon or just getting more to pile in?

or maybe I'm just missing the turnip truck,, there is a cliff not far from here I will be leading the bears if anyone interested
1708612195853.png1708611687932.png

Last edited:
Q’s couldn’t come close to gaining a new high this morning with SPY. Even with a 2.5% move. Idk what I’m looking at anymore.

Yeah, brutal price action. Problem is you have NVDA, AMD, AVGO, ARM and SMCI that are getting all the love in semis.

View attachment 146846
Once Intel gets their GPU's anywhere close to the performance of AMD and then Nvidia, it will take off. There next batch of GPUs is called "Battlemage". They are starting from the bottom with these, unlike AMD who bought ATI and Nvidia pretty much invented the GPU in 1999 so they have a head start. They need these to be successful to steal market share from AMD and Nvidia. Once they get GPU's under control they can focus on workstation gpus that are required for AI applications.

Added a few shares of PANW at $269...will give it some room too...stop $265. Small position.

Uggh...I should have been more patient. I got stopped out on the day it bottom'd and now up huge...over 25% past 3 days.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 10.06.26 AM.png

On the way up we were getting a lot of bottom wicks...dip buyers. Now we are getting a lot of top wicks...any strength is being sold.

Crypto/small caps popping...maybe the final step(s) before market has a prolonged correction. But, I've been wrong all year on a correction so probably wrong again.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 12.25.51 PM.png

dipped in on soxs

I just cant figure out how they expect us to believe the employment numbers with so many layoffs happening

dipped in on soxs

I just cant figure out how they expect us to believe the employment numbers with so many layoffs happening
Beleive the opposite of what they report, youll be closer to having the right idea.

Typical...undercut a pivot low and then ran it up hard and now breaking out.

I did add some on the pivot low reclaim...been waiting for that and that's been working all year.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 2.31.51 PM.png

BYND...I don't eat faux meat but someone does. Or the shorts are so trapped they are screwed.

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 4.57.22 PM.png

Back