• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

My plan is to be fairly quiet this week...it's opex week and this week tends to be a pivot for a seasonality pullback. Also, CPI tomorrow, that will be a mover. But, let's see how things look after CPI tomorrow.

Glad I lightened up yesterday....still 70% cash. Will add a little on this huge gap down today.

Old rule of thumb is if the chart holds the 30-45min low after a big gap down. I am waiting on 10:30am to see how things look to see if the dip gets bought or any tick up gets sold. But that's a huge gap down.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 9.59.32 AM.png

Old rule of thumb is if the chart holds the 30-45min low after a big gap down. I am waiting on 10:30am to see how things look to see if the dip gets bought or any tick up gets sold. But that's a huge gap down.

View attachment 146381
Yea....the market isn't buying the false prop up of the economy for election timing.....and I am kind of glad.

Yea....the market isn't buying the false prop up of the economy for election timing.....and I am kind of glad.

SPY is bleeding like a stuck pig right now...just waiting and watching. They could really roll things hard if they want.

I'm in no hurry and the plan was this week was for a quiet week on my side.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 10.11.00 AM.png

Textbook island top on the SPX...but everytime we think the market is about to rollover we get a sick rally into close or a huge gap up and go the next day.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 10.20.54 AM.png

Like clockwork...45 min low set and buyers come in. I added SPY at $494, actually XXXX at 32.30, equivalent.

Stop set at LOD. They could really screw with the dip buyers today by taking out that low and then running it higher into close but stop is set so deal with what comes.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 10.25.57 AM.png

Like clockwork...45 min low set and buyers come in. I added SPY at $494, actually XXXX at 32.30, equivalent.

Stop set at LOD. They could really screw with the dip buyers today by taking out that low and then running it higher into close but stop is set so deal with what comes.

View attachment 146386
Feels like V magic today

H&s possible 15mins dow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_124158_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_124158_TradingView.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 6
Back