• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

VIX at a 5 month high...I trimmed some dip buy earlier but got stopped out for the rest and now I am 90% cash...and will stay that way probably for a while.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 2.07.14 PM.png

deleted! but one has everything to do with the other and how it unfolds
Head on to AmericanWx for political talk. They have a loosely moderated OT section that's better than before. That's where I'm at since they removed politics from here.

In other news, inflation is not transitory and sticky. The landing won't be soft as Powell is thinking IMO.

Lets be honest here. World politics effect stocks.

Just please keep it bi/tri/quad/pee partisan and keep it factual like this: "Bill passed, stocks taking a plunge/rising in __ sector over it" type if it's worth mentioning at all.

Head on to AmericanWx for political talk. They have a loosely moderated OT section that's better than before. That's where I'm at since they removed politics from here.

In other news, inflation is not transitory and sticky. The landing won't be soft as Powell is thinking IMO.
Have fun with that

Typical....they undercut the morning low in the late afternoon and then they ripped it higher by almost 1%. Brutal price action. I wasn't watching so missed it.

Will they gap it up tomorrow and just keep ripping it higher...that has happened many times the past 12 months.

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 4.57.46 PM.png

Typical....they undercut the morning low in the late afternoon and then they ripped it higher by almost 1%. Brutal price action. I wasn't watching so missed it.

Will they gap it up tomorrow and just keep ripping it higher...that has happened many times the past 12 months.

View attachment 146428
Spinning top dojis accross the board. Place your bets. I’m still Diamond handing those Tesla calls like the degenerate I am.

I didn’t watch the last hour of trading but the VIX went parabolic and was up over 30% on the day. Just nuts.

IMG_0671.png

GT took a beating yesterday with earnings....at a 6 month low. I think its way oversold and could see a 10% run pretty quick.

Back